Tuesday 13 October 2015

lighting workshop

For the lighting workshop myself, Tanya, Becky and Josie met up a couple of days before the shoot to spin different idea's off of one another and we all came to the idea of making the set centre around what looked like a house party. We would use balloons, streamers, empty bottles of drinks and make the place look lived in an messy.

This is the mood board that we created.

We wanted the shoot to be vibrant and full of life, with this we used the gel lights to create a strong background. Josie, Becky and Emily were the main people that shot for this shoot and Maddie was the main model. I mainly dressed the set and directed throughout although we did change rolls throughout. 

These are some of the edits I have done on a few of my favourites.




I like the images where she looks more relaxed and is an onlooker, it is a nice juxtaposition with the lively set. 
As a group we have said that we will be doing more shoots with one another as we worked well and it was a fun experience as I do not normally use the studio. 


No comments:

Post a Comment