Tuesday 13 October 2015

Theme

Since my last tutorial I have been thinking of what the theme behind my images should be as I have the how and the what but not the why. Recently I have been going through quite a lot of things emotionally and have come to the point where it is really starting to effect my day to day life. Things such as not getting out of bed for a days at a time and becoming reserved, I have dealt with this is the passed but it has not ever gone away. I aim to show this through my work, to use this as a venting process. I also aim to get help for this, I have contacted the doctors and have been told to try and get in touch with Student Services too. I am still going to use alternative processing as I feel that the process itself is quite dark and sombre.

I thought about linking my project to my 'journey' into finding out about what goes on in my head. So like every time I go to see someone I will note it down and make a journal entry and then create work that is inspired by that day seeing as cameraless photography because when overexposed it is blinding white and sharp, this is to show my good days and my bad days.

I know this project is gonna be stressful which is why I am making sure that I consult doctors and therapist's during this and documenting what and how I feel. I may do this in a journal or a video diary, I am not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment