Monday 23 November 2015

film shoots

The original idea for this project was for me to use film to document how I felt and as the weeks have gone on i have used both black and white film and colour film to do this. I have also used 120 and 35 mm. I am yet to develop the 120 mm black and white but I can say the colour is unusable as it far too dark. There are a couple of stills i would like to use but I have cannot 100% say that they will be in my final. 

I have decided to print my final piece as a book and possibly 3 a2 prints as well as they are too good not to have larger. 

These are the images I have taken on film and scanned in. 


These are the the collection that i want to be in my final piece 


 this was taken when I was feeling erratic, my mood had just not been stable all day and I filmed myself earlier that night and hated the sound of my voice. I have stripped myself down and scratched out my face which I think is one of my biggest flaws. 

 my bed is my home, nearly all of the photos i have shot during this project have been taken here. It seems best fitting to show this. 






I like these images the most as they are raw and unedited, there are also impurities on the film like scratches. Most of these images are either out of focus or focusing on a different thing and I like the blurred look on them as they are shot quickly and without thinking (either when i have been at my lowest or when I have been having a panic attack) 


No comments:

Post a Comment