Monday 30 November 2015

Professional futures

In second year for professional futures I emailed a photographer that I was really interested in and had been for years, i was surprised to get a response but sadly he could only be reached the week after the hand in.

I stayed in contact with him and interviewed him anyway as it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to talk to someone that was on of the main reason I has such an interest in camera-less photography. i couple of weeks ago he emailed and mentioned that we has holding a talk at the V&A and asked if i would be interested in going. I went along and was able to listen to him talk about fin art photography which is one of the main genres of photography I am interested in. 


Some info as to what the talk was about. 
Thinking about what i want to do after university I realised my interest in fine art photography is one this that not only am I confident in but I enjoy doing. I am looking into ways to work in this genre (even if that is mainly entering competitions). I am still interested in archiving and curating but fine art photography is my main goal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment