Monday 30 November 2015

Final piece

After thinking about making a book, i thought about printing out 3 large images (digital) along side them but after thinking and getting my book printed I realised that it would be distracting. The images in the book are colour and black and white 35/120mm film and the images that would be printed would be digital. Although I am extremely pleased with these images having both film and digital shows two different versions of events as one load of images have been edited to fit in with the theme and the other are natural. 

I had my book made in Boots as I realised that they did their 1 hour service there, I was integrated with the idea of making the book myself making it more personal but i also wanted the book to look professional. The images are still in the same format of letter on the left and the images are on the right so the first thing they see is the journal entries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment