Thursday 5 November 2015

Quick shoot.

These image were shot the same day as the last shoot, they were taken that night after I had a breakdown. I think the realisation that people will see these image had hit home, not only that but this is something that I have had to deal with for the last few years and trying to show that in a time where I am accepting the fact that I need help was a little too much. I was editing the last set of images when I started to feel myself well up and shake. These are what I took.

It was really difficult to take these, I felt really uncomfortable taking photo's of myself crying which is why I went back to shooting my hands and how I placed them. 
These are my edits.


I didn't want to over edit these images so I kept them simple, the bottom image is being lit by my laptop and the top is by flash. The camera I have has a flip out screen so I can see how I want to angle the image. I like the bottom image because it is very raw, there is only a slight bit of editing done on this. The light off the laptop gives the image an overall blue tint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment