Monday 30 November 2015

Diary 4



These are the video diary's that I made, after this one I stopped recording myself as i found it hard to look back at them. Although my original idea was to cut up various clips of me and possibly use stills of the video diary's i found it incredibly hard to look back at them and thats why i will not be using them. It is a shame because I am incredibly vulnerable in these and they actually show what I am going through and you can hear my voice shaking and how tired I become later and later throughout the vlogs, I am just not comfortable with people seeing this side of me. Written word is the way i have chosen how to vent as people can't see me but I'm still communicating how i feel, plus is it extremely blunt and emotionless, this means people can read it how ever they please and take their own views of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment